Structure Moving Permit

Jefferson County Structure Moving Permit Application

As of March 26th this application and permit is to be submitted to the Public Works Department. Call 785-403-0279 for more information.

Per Kansas Statute K.S.A. 17-1914, no person shall move a structure of 16 feet in height or more from the surface of the road when loaded without first obtaining a moving permit.