Jerry White Family Care Clinic
The Jerry White Family Care Clinic is a primary care clinic for the uninsured residents of Jefferson County.
Services are provided by a Nurse Practitioner.
Generally scheduled on the last Monday of the month.
Appointments start at 1:00 pm (Call 785-403-0025 for an appointment). Walk-ins are welcome and will be seen as time allows (must check in prior to 2:30 pm).
Must reside in Jefferson County and show proof of residency. Must be uninsured.
Cost Based on a Sliding Fee Schedule:
- Preventative Primary Care
- Chronic disease management
- Acute illness care
- Mental Health services and referral
- Medication management
- Medication Assistance Program
- Must meet eligibility requirements of participating Pharmaceutical companies (fee charged per application)
- Based on the annual Federal Poverty Income Guidelines
- Income and Discount Eligibility Tables (4 levels)
|<=100% of Federal Poverty Level
| 101-150% of Federal Poverty Level
| $5.00 per visit
| 151-200% of Federal Poverty Level
| $10.00 per visit
| >200% of Federal Poverty Level
| $15.00 per visit
- No one is refused service due to inability to pay
Jefferson County Service Organization
- (785) 863-2637
- Transportation is provided to the elderly, handicapped and general public for medical and professional appointments, health clinics, special activities and shopping
The clinic receives funding from Kansas Department of Health and Environment through the Community-based Primary Care Clinic Grant.