Click to Home

Go To Search
Report a Concern

Leave This Blank:

Complete and submit this form to report a concern to Jefferson County staff. If the problem requires immediate attention, please call (785) 863-2272. For an emergency, call 911.

* indicates required fields.

Contact Us Photo Credits Sitemap Legal Disclaimers Accessibility Powered by CivicPlus300 Jefferson St., Oskaloosa, KS 66066 (785) 403-0000