Jefferson County Health Department will be conducting Covid Testing each Monday through Friday - 9 AM to 11 AM
Please call 785-403-0025 to make an appointment -
At The Health Department 1212 Walnut, Oskaloosa.
Some important points:
- There is no cost for the testing
- These tests are the PCR method
- The tests will be sent to the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE)
- Test results should take two days
- The Jefferson County Health Department will contact you with the results.
- Rapid PCR tests are available on a limited basis as the number of test kits are limited
- Contact the Health Department at 785.403.0025 for the requirements of rapid testing.
- You will be notified of your rapid testing results by the Jefferson County Health Dept within approximately four hours of testing