Jefferson County Health Department will be conducting Testing Clinics each Monday through Friday - 9 AM to 11 AM
Please call 785-403-0025 to make an appointment - this is a DRIVE THROUGH Testing
At The Health Department 1212 Walnut
Please be careful and drive safely in the compound area.
PLEASE do not go to the Law Enforcement Center (JAIL) they are not doing any Testing at that location.
Some important points:
- There is no cost for the testing
- These tests are the PCR method
- The tests will be sent to the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE)
- Test results should take two days
- The Jefferson County Health Department will contact you with the results.
- Rapid testing will begin Dec. 17th or 18th (depending on test kit arrival)
- Rapid tests will be conducted on a limited basis as the number of test kits are limited
- Contact the Health Department at 785.403.0025 for the requirements of rapid testing.
- You will be notified of your rapid testing results by the Jefferson County Health Dept within approximately four hours of testing
- Rapid testing is also a PCR test (nasal swab, but slightly deeper in the nasal cavity than the above PCR test)