Request an Open Record

How Do I Request an Open Record?

To make an open records request. Fill out the Open Records Request Form and mail it to:
Jefferson County Counselor
P.O. Box 351
Oskaloosa, KS 66066

More information about open records requests can be found on the Open Records Info page.