Annual Budget Information - Clerk

Bond Debt Form for Municipalities

Use this form to report bonded indebtedness to the County Clerk. Due to the County Clerk by July 5.

Bond Debt Form

You should report the following types of debt:
  • General Obligation Bonds
  • Revenue Bonds (that are not loans from KDHE)
  • Temporary Notes
  • No-Fund Warrants
  • Lease Purchase Agreements for the purchase of land or buildings in an amount greater than $100,000 and payable for a period of longer than 1 year. (Do NOT include lease purchase agreements for equipment.) Be sure to include the Kansas Statute under which the debt was issued, (i.e. K.S.A. 10-101 et seq. for most general obligation bonds).