About Physical Therapy
The physical therapy discipline allows patients the ability to rehabilitate at home following an injury or elected surgery which can restore mobility and strength through exercise, massage, and other methods of treatment. Physical therapists can also assist in decreasing musculoskeletal pain through different rehabilitation modalities.
Jefferson County Home Health Physical therapy can provide interventions as follows:
- Mobility safety and fall precaution
- Total joint replacement and fracture rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal pain management
- Orthotic and prosthetic rehab
- Therapy for neuromuscular diseases such as Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, and stroke
For more information, contact the Health Department at (785) 403-0025.